Bringmedata Consulting is always looking for talented people to become its team members. We realize that productive people are always a good addition to our organization. So if you have the analytics skills and the passion to work with some of the biggest companies in the region, join in!
What will you do?
With Bringmedata Consulting you will be participating in optimization process through a variety of industries and companies. You will be executing data analysis models, designing and following up on solutions using industry leading business intelligence tools. Always looking to improve our client’s revenue or reducing his costs through more efficient processes. Some of your responsibilities will include:
- Data Analysis & Process Optimization
- Dashboard Design & Optimization
- Change Management
Who are you?
- Eloquent: You are capable of speaking and hitting the nail on the head with what you’re are trying to say regardless of topic.
- Cool and Calm: You know how to work under pressure and in a changing environment. You have integrity y superior organizational skills. Furthermore, you are great at following your assignments.
- Naturally curious: You love to learn how things work and always looking to innovate. You like to try different theories and analyzing their outcomes.
- Data Driven and analytical: You like to make decisions backed by data. You can see a spreadsheet and deduce a set of actionable to take. You’re passionate about solving problems and using data analysis tools to measure results.
- Limited experience at consultancy preferred;
- Great interpersonal communication skills;
- Keen eye for spotting data trends;
- Great analytical skills;
- A keen grasp of information technology;
- Professional demeanor;
- Personal accountability and strong work ethic;
- Professional, able to interact with vendors/clients;
- Positive, “can do” attitude.
- Basic understanding of probabilistic models
- Basic Understanding of Process Improvements
- B.S. Engineering Sciences, Math or Similar
- At least 1-year experience in analytical positions is preferred
- Basic knowledge of Microsoft Office tools (Excel, Access)
- Basic knowledge of programming (SQL, Python, C, etc..)
- Advanced communications skills in English